Have you ever wanted to learn how to macrame an owl? I came across this great pattern online recently for a macrame owl. It details step-by-step instructions with knot illustrations, which are often hard to come by. Have fun with this one, and send in your photos & I will post them here on the Macrame Lovers Blog!
The types of macrame knots you need to know for this project:
- Lark’s Head
- Square Knot
- Half hitch
- Alternating Square Knot
- Square Knot Sinnet
- 10 yards of size 10 crochet cotton (owl-colored)
- Two beads for eyes. (Make from Fimo)
- Two round toothpicks or sticks
- Paintbrush and Branch-colored paint for toothpicks
- Tacky or other white glue
- Masking tape to hold project to work table.
Get the rest of the instructions here: Macrame Owl Pattern